Zoey Rogue_fb

New Release: “Zoey Rogue” by Lizzy Ford

imageI’m proud to announce the release of the first book in a new multi-book series about twenty-one year old Zoey, a courageous half-succubus who’s trying to do the right thing in a world where she’s been set up.

It’s currently available from: Amazon, Amazon UK and will soon be available from BN, iTunes and Kobo!

This book is unlike anything I’ve written. It’s a lot racier for one, and is recommended for ages 17+, due to graphic content, adult situations and cursing.

We’re working to get it up on BN, iTunes and Kobo. Here’s the link to the post on my website where we will be updating links as they make it!

He only needs three nights to make her his …

With more heart than sense, fearless, beautiful Zoey has saved countless college-aged women from horrifying deaths at the hands of supernatural sadists. She may be a mere half-succubus in a society that views half-breeds with derision, but she still retains the highest rescue rate of any Hunter in the Sucubatti society.

As the calm, disciplined leader of the Incubatti Enforcers, Declan is the polar opposite of Zoey – and the sworn enemy of her society. Forced to rescue her one night, Declan realizes two things: he doesn’t need someone as wild and independent as Zoey in his life – and he can’t live without her.

In this world, there’s only one Incubus for every Sucubatti and Zoey and Declan are stuck with each other. They’re just as likely to kill each other as they are to yield to each other’s sex magic.

She has authority issues and drinks too much. He is the irresistibly sexy Incubus pre-ordained to tame her. Neither can fight their intense attraction, and yet trusting each other is out of the question.

What happens when their worlds crash down around them?

Strike three. You’re mine.

Zoey Rogue_fb

16 thoughts on “New Release: “Zoey Rogue” by Lizzy Ford

1. Keyanna

Please hurry and get it up on Itunes. I am definitely interested in reading this one. Thanks for all of your hard work Lizzy. You definitely release many wonderful books each year. I have been following your work for a while and it has been a pleasure reading all of it!!

2. Ada

Woo hoo! Yes, let’s hope iTunes gets it on their site sooner rather then later! I’ve been anticipating the release of this one!!!
    Yay Lizzy!!!!

3. calista lane

This is my first book by you and I am hooked. Why no info about part 2? U stopped in the middle of the story please hurry and give us the rest!!!!!!!

4. Angie

I can’t wait till Zoey Avenger and can’t wait till Deidre’s death comes out so I can already ready them

5. Aston

love the lastest book can’t wait for Zoey Avenger…….any idea on the anticipated release date ??????

6. Autumn

I love all of your books, but this one is my favorite!! I hope Zoey Avenger isn’t too far behind.

7. Angela H.

Love your books Lizzy.
    Also love the “Zoey Rogue” storyline, but absolutely hate the ‘anal’ part…couldn’t get past the depravity!
    Fingers and sheets that would be covered in faeces, the smell, the pain Zoey would have experienced, rectal bleeding, anal fissures, internal infections due to faeces being introduced into the vagina. Add to that, poor Zoey, several years down the line, with an incompetent anus, leaking faeces continually…perhaps being an R.G.N. brings one down to earth.

8. Lesley T.

Bought the book yesterday afternoon and just finished. I saw there was a second book and realized it was not out yet…….so disappointed but the book was awesome and i cant wait to find out how Declan is gonna get Zoey back. Olivia i want to either see dead or captured by the Cambians. Im gonna read again right now cause i absolutely loved it.

9. Nikki

I love the Zoey Book! I can’t not wait too see what is going to happen. I have a hard time getting into books but Zoey was easy and I enjoyed every second. I hope Zoey can be with her soul mate and I hope professer becomes young again. I have to say you have become my new fav author.

10. Andrea

I just loved Zoey Rogue. I couldn’t stop reading it, I finished it in one night! Is the second book out cause i couldn’t find it on Amazon?

11. Chevon

Lizzy, why do you tease us like this. First the book Zooey avenger was due in September then November now it is Dec/jan. I am disappointed, I keep checking the internet for a release date because I just can’t wait to see what happens with Zooey and Declan. But I’m beginning to lose hope of ever finishing this story. Not reading another Kizzy ford book until avenger is release whenever that is maybe never.