“Rhyn’s Redemption” now available from Amazon, Amazon UK, Lizzy’s store

It’s finally here!  Rhyn’s Redemption is now available from Amazon, Amazon UK, and the bookstore we just launched on my website!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/GPwpAB

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/GWJSbZ

Lizzy’s bookstore: http://www.guerrillawordfare.com/shop/

I’ll post links when it hits BN and iTunes!

54 thoughts on ““Rhyn’s Redemption” now available from Amazon, Amazon UK, Lizzy’s store

1. Lourdes

It’s 8:19 AM in Afghanistan and I just finish downloading the book….. I cannot wait until 6:00pm……..

Thank you Lizzy. I have received close to 10 e-mails asking me if the book is out… LOL

Keep writing

1. Greeshma

Hey Lourdes…how did u download Rhyn;s Redemption…? i cant seem to get the link….all are to pay and buy…is there a free e-book link? i got the others from Lizzy’s link for pdf download…how did u download? please share…

1. Lourdes

Sometimes you have to copy/paste the link on a separate window or it to work…. That’s what I did….

I hope this help

1. Kay Wilson

Dear Lizzy, I found your Rhyn book, Katies Hellion last year by accident and was hooked. I loved them. could you please send me Rhyn’s Redemption. I can’t find it for free like the others. I’m getting ready to read Demon’s Desire next. thank-you Kay

2. Tina

Lizzy plz send me a pdf file.. Um still waiting to start reading this book.. Um dying of suspense about how it wil end n where wil rhyn eternal series start.. Yuhuu! its gr8 dat i can still look forward to more books abt my favourite characters.. Bt plz! plz! plz! first send me a pdf for current book.. Plz lizzy:-)

3. #1 Fan

Got mine! Haven’t started it yet… sadly. Just have to wait a bit longer. Thanks for not pushing the deadline… I might have staged a strike if you did… :D

4. Fatna

Omg just finished it was totally awesome!! Just wished it was a little longer I don’t know if I can wait all the way till September for the next book!!!! Great book Lizzy keep writing please and hurry!!

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Thank you, Fatna! Woohoo! I’m glad you enjoyed it! This series has been a blast. I’m happy it can continue! :-)

5. Lia Mulraine

September seems sooo sooo far. Oh My God!! I loved this book Lizzy, and I actually like Diedre now. Death is cool but Diedre is awesome. We all need a Rhyn to be a part of our lives. I know he would always take care of me no matter the circumstances. I kinda wanted Andre to come back to life but it cant happen. I sure hope Gabriel finds Death before Darkyn does. They love each other so much! I only wish the book was longer, take me a few days to read instead of one. I can see how exciting the new series will be. I know I wont miss it. Waiting patiently.

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Thank you, Lia! I’m happy you enjoyed Rhyn’s Redemption. I try to keep the characters from being too predictable and to give them depth, like making Death-Deidre less of an aloof jerk and more human. I ended up liking her, too. LOL

6. Tina

Just finished the book n loved it.. Best part i liked is abt rhyn and katie’s beach walks.. Also never thought will see good side of death.. Diedre is very cool.. Most excited abt reading gabe’s story.. Sept is too far!!

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

LOL thank you, Tina! I’m glad you enjoyed Rhyn’s Redemption. I loved their beach walks, too. It was an easy way to bring them together while they were apart! :-)

7. Lourdes

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God…… I cannot wait until September……Perfect just perfect….:-)

8. Shelly Gable

why is it not at B&N yet!?!?!?! I can’t wait any longer might have to borrow my kids kindle so I can read it!

9. Biji

I just sat there after reading it. I couldn’t think straight, I haven’t eaten anything since then. I feel like I am at the beach of th Caribbean sanctuary . It still feels so surreal. Rhyn and Katie are back together forever…!!!
    By God,- I mean, by Death- it has happened.

I was miserable with self-pity when I missed the launch. Then, when I received th book, I was jumping on my bed, even before it was completely downloaded. Then I let my poor husband starve, while I read the whole book in one sitting.

Now, am hungry but satisfied; more so, bcoz, darling Lizzy, u r continuing the series. That means I am not gonna miss Rhyn, Katie, Toby or my personal favorite, Gabriel.
    But it was quite a surprise as to his new role.
    Tell you something I haven’t told anyone. I have been in love with him since his first appearance in Katie’s Hellion. In fact, I was thinking about asking you to give him a series for himself. And I do sincerely hope (I am selfless like that), that he gets the love of his life back.

You have outdone yourself.
    Congrats..

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Biji – your note was so cute! I’m so sorry your hubby had to starve while you read Redemption! Hahahaha! Poor guy! And yes, I love Gabe, too. He turned out so well. I’m happy to continue the series, where we can all watch the characters grow together. Yay!

1. Biji

Hey
        It’s ok for hubby.I tell him your stories wen we go on long drives.. He loves romantic stories. So wen I tell him nt to disturb me coz am reading ur book, he leaves me alone. It’s ironic coz he can’t read a book, to save his life. But he loves to listen wen I tell.

T

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

LOL yes Rebel Heart was supposed to come out in Feb. I got a bit derailed by life, so I pushed it back to finish Rhyn’s Redemption! But Rebel Heart will be out the last week of April or first week of May!

10. Kari

Hi,

I am new to Lizzy’s world and am loving each moment. Can somebody send me the link for this free book. Loved Katie’s Hellion and Katie’s Hope. Started with Damian’s Oracle. CAnt stop reading…………U R AMAZING LIZZY

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Thanks, Kari! Rhyn’s Redemption isn’t free anywhere online. I had to switch to charging for my books after my job loss in the fall. But send me an email, and I’ll send you a free copy! LizzyFord2010@gmail.com

11. Rayan Ali

Hey Lizzy! i just finished reading rhyn’s redemption n WOW!!! i am utterly speechless as to what to say, i mean, the whole plot n story altogether was just extraordanily amazing…
    “There is a higher purpose to our own suffering”
    THE best thing i liked in the book, n if we keep this in mind then every bit of suffering n torment n torture will seem sweet n just another of lfe’s challenges…
    n boy, what a twist for Gabriel, n after rhyn, hes my fav. character, along with andre, of course….n im really glad that the 1st book in the rhyn eteranl series is gonna be centered on him yay!
    oh n SO totally loved the whole concept of the underworld i mean the lving trees who do everything they are given the command to do n then the lake of souls n the ground tearing up from those water cubes…it wall just a really really really beautiful concept of fantasy, really loved it…
    n the idea of death leaving her jon n promoting gabriel in her place was also great, made me like death ever better,lol….
    btw, hazel is one of my fav. names, glad thats gonn be the name of rhyn’s n katies’ daughter hehehe….
    n yes, i totally agree of the fact you explained in the book of how we all have our bad choices, n that sometimes we have to make them even if they are not seemingly favourble to us…William James said that:”When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice.”…but i say, when we make a bad one, then in itself there is a good choice too, but we just have to take the risk of making the bad choice in order to see the good in it….just another of life’s mysterious programming i guess….lol…
    anyways, wish you all the best for the rest of you amazing books that you’ll be working on…i just hope september comes as fast as a blink of an eye, lol….
    tc:)
    once again, *LOVED* the book!

12. maddy

I absolutely love Lizzy’s books bt unfortunately I’m nt able to download Rhyn’s Redemption. Plz plz plz sum1 help me wit a link on how to get it free! I’ve searched for the past coupla mnths. I’m havin withdrawals here. Aaaaahhhh! I have to have to jus have to read this book! Plz help sum1!!!

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Hi Maddy – I don’t know if I sent you a copy yet or not? If I didn’t send you Redemption, just email me! LizzyFord2010(at)gmail(dot)com!

13. sarah

I want Rhyn’s redemption but the sony reader store doesnt have it!!! why is that!?! but the other 2 books are available.

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

HI Sarah! It takes awhile to get to Sony. It’s worse than getting it to iTunes … My distributor still has Redemption under review. They have to approve it before they can send it to Sony. :-( You might be able to download a compatible format at Smashwords. Give this a go. If it doesn’t work, let me know! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145108

14. Amy

I just started reading this trilogy a few days ago when I saw it recommended on facebook. I absolutely love it. I have only read the first 2 but am hooked. Unfortunately I have to wait a few weeks before I can buy Rhyn’s Redemption . Dont think I can start another book till I finish that one. I have a couple of your other books that I will be starting as soon as I finish this trilogy. I am sure the rest will be just as good. Thanks for the awesome books.

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Thanks so much, Amy! I’m happy you’re enjoying the Rhyn books. They’re my most popular. The only one people despise is Maddy’s Oasis, so … if you have that one, make it the last of mine you read. Hahahaha! :-) Lizzy

15. Anuja

Hi Lizzy… can you please send me the pdf of this book…. I read the first two of this series and have been waiting to see how this is going to end….

Pls… pls.. send me the pdf copy…

16. dadke

Hi Lizzy
    I read the first two of this series and loved them. I am waiting for the third book now. All my friends also loved this and the damian series. you rock

Can you please send me the pdf copy for it

17. Sarah

Hi I just started reading these series and I am absolutely loving it!!! I read the first two books of the series and am absolutely hooked!!

By any chance does anyone know of a link where I can read Rhyn’s Redemption online? I’m dying to read the third book!!

Thanks :)

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Hi Sara! So sorry if I forgot to respond to you earlier. Rhyn’s REdemption is available everywhere like Amazon, BN, iTunes, etc. I can also email it to you. Just send me which format (Kindle, Nook, PDF) you prefer, and we’ll send it to you. Glad you’re enjoying the series! Yay! LizzyFord2010@gmail.com :-)

1. Sarah

Sooo Rhyn’s Redemption was on publicbookshelf and I read it!!!! Absolutely loved it! Your an amazing writer and all that has gotten me through exams is reading your books!!! Thanks for everything! Your books are truly awesome!

Cannot wait to read Kiera’s Moon and the Gray God!

Ou of curiosity, where do you get your inspiration? YOur books are truly one of a kind!!!

1. Lizzy Ford Post author

Thank you, Sarah! The poor Public Bookshelf folks – I guess the version I gave them had formatting issues. They worked so hard to get it up!!

As for inspiration … dreams and imagination. No idea, really. Just know I’m always mentally writing something, usually about 3-4 ideas. Haha! I spent almost my whole life wanting to be a writer and dreaming of cool stories but didn’t write most of them down until I started self-pubbing. I have about 60 ideas for stories in a list on my hard drive, usually with just a few key words to jog my memory when I have time to write. Sometimes, I look and it and think – what the heck does that one mean? Hahaha … But a lot of them I remember. And I keep adding to it … probably not healthy to have a head in the clouds all the time, but I’m happy. Haha!

1. Sarah

I think it’s super cool what you do!!! You’re doing what you love to do and you’re bringing joy to millions of readers (like me who cannot absolutely wait to read Kiera’s Sun) and I think at the end of the day that’s all what matters!

Thanks again for everything and answering my question!! :D

2. Lizzy Ford Post author

You’re welcome, Sarah! And thank you so much for providing feedback. I never would’ve continued writing if it wasn’t for the conversations I’ve had with my readers. I had no idea my imaginary worlds would be of interest to anyone but me, until I started hearing from readers. :-) Take care!

3. Sarah

Also I was wondering if you had an emailing list? I know some authors do! I’m literally counting down the days till Kiera’s Moon and the Gray God come out! Cannot wait!!! So excited :) You’ve become one of my favorite authors!

18. william gift

I know its a bit late to send review but a friend recommended your books.I finished Katie hope last week by d way U ARE A GENIUS.I lov d way u created dis world without using d standard Vampire theme and u did a good job,I was hooked from book 1.Now I’m addicted but no way to download.PLS COULD U POINT ME TO A DOWNLOADING SITE.tanks

19. Kat

I found Katie’s Hellion by accident on obooko.com and I love this series (as well as your other work)! I can’t seem to find Rhyn’s Redemption for free and would absolutely love it if you could email me a PDF file for it. Thanks for the amazing books!

20. jowho_reads

Hello Lizzy, I am currently addicted to your work and I can’t think of anything else. I have just finished the first two books and now i am searching the internet for a third book i can get for free since i got the other ones free…. :)