I posted a note on FB about hammering out my 2012 book schedule, saw a couple of responses, and started thinking: what do my readers want me to write next year? J
Here are the books I’m writing with assigned release months:
- March: “Rhyn’s Redemption” (Rhyn Trilogy)
- May: “The Grey God” (War of Gods/Damian series)
Books without months assigned:
- “Rebel Heart” (was slated for this year, but I had to ax it due to time constraints!)
- Book 2 in new (unnamed) trilogy (first book is being launched in Dec this year)
- Super-fun-happy surprise book (can’t tell you, but you’ll like it!)
I have room to add 2-4 more (depending on how early in the year I leave the day job to write full time!) I’ve had sequel/series requests for: The Warlord’s Secret, Kiera’s Moon. Yes, no, 2 book-on-demand projects, surprise you?
*For the Book-on-Demand idea: I’ll post a 30-day survey sometime in Spring to gather up votes from readers on which genre, setting, characters, etc., they prefer. I’ll then write a book based on the winning votes in each of the categories. More on this early next year!