Damian’s Assassin

Damian's Assassin Cover

Download Damian's Assassin

The sequel to the smash hit “Damian’s Oracle” is finally here!

Full length fantasy romance novel Damian’s Assassin is now available for your Kindle, iPad/iPhone, Nook, eReader or Kobo.

Sequel to Damian’s Oracle. With the White God in Europe, Dustin is left alone in Miami to protect the Grey God, a man-god struggling with his identity, and the White God’s mate. One of the Black God’s vamps in Miami suddenly goes rogue and starts killing humans by the dozen. Dustin initially doesn’t think much of the ruthless, human-hating thug, Talon, until it becomes clear that the vamp is receiving help from otherworldly beings whose intentions are nothing short of destroying humanity. To make matters even worse, Dustin’s begun to dream of his dead sister, who tells him he’ll be seeing her soon.

Dustin rescues Bianca and her troubled brother, a Natural whose mysterious talent makes him vital to Talon’s plans. Bianca, a woman as sunny and sweet as Dustin is hard and cold, has the rare Natural gift of healing. She can bring the recent dead back to life or turn a vamp back into a human. She can even reach Dustin’s heart, which he locked away long again after his sister’s death. Convinced he’ll be killed soon, Dustin won’t risk his heart or Bianca’s, despite their mutual attraction, and Bianca discovers even her incredible talent can’t save both the men she loves.

52 thoughts on “Damian’s Assassin

Hello, Dafeenah!

OF COURSE it’s ok if you include a link to the book on your blog! I’m really happy you did!! Thanks – I’ll check out your blog today! :-) I’m happy you liked the sequel!

Lizzy :-)

1. Katie

I loved Damian’s Oracle and couldn’t wait for the second book (Damian’s Assassin). It was absolutely nothing like I was expecting, but AWESOME all the same! I thought it would be more of a follow up story on Sofi and Damian, but it was actually focused on Dusty and on one Sofi’s predictions from the first book. I loved the book! The only complaint I have is that is isn’t very long and when I love a book, I want it to go on forever. Now I have to wait for the next book… I wonder if it will be about the Damian, Dusty, Jules, Darian, Sofi… Now I have so much more to ponder. I can only hope Lizzy Ford decides to make this longer than four books!

Hi Katie!

You crack me me up!! I think you posted a review almost everywhere Damian’s Assassin appears on the web – no easy feat, given how many places my I.T. sherpa of a husband has found to post it!! THANK YOU!!!! I’m happy you liked it, even though it was a little different than the first. I’m still debating on whether to extend the series to more than four books. At this point, I gotta make it through the first four to see where the characters want to take me, then maybe I’ll figure out if there’s room for more! Ha! I’m thrilled at your enthusiasm – nothing is as heartening than knowing others love the little worlds I create as much as I do!!

More books are coming – keep reading Lizzy, and keep the reviews coming!

Lizzy :-)

2. Adle Cruz

AMAZING PLOT!

It’s definitely a worthy sequel to Damian’s Oracle. The story as a whole is very well written, the phasing improved and you really did get better.

I really like it and I am excited to read the next installment because there’s gotta be one!

But there are still a few things that I think needs tweaking. The romance on this one just didn’t do it for me. It was really flat and felt like the story could do without it, it was like the romance was an after thought compared to the bigger picture of the whole other action going on. I totally understand though. There was so much going on with the main theme that romance is just overshadowed but I still think that every story be it action, comedy, or whatever needs a good decent dose of proper romance which Dusty and Bianca failed to be. It felt forced because it lacked the necessary amount of chapter and time to actually flourish because they were just in love all of a sudden. I say, there weren’t enough actual bickering and friction…it was like sex right away after the first spark. Goes to show how I’m not a big fan of love at first sight and whirlwind romance.

Also another thing is about the characters, most of them if not all were actually flat. For me, it was only Toni and the Watcher who showed an ounce of personality while the rest were very flat, for the lack of better word to describe on my part. And it was what I really liked most about Damian’s Oracle too. I liked the weirdness of the Guardians which didn’t get much word-time at all. Again blaming it on the awesome story line.

A selfish request on my part, in the future you feel like editing and tweaking this story hopefully my request on the romance and the secondary characters be written with more details be considered.

But really, job well done! You’re talented and you just keep on improving, and as a reader I am excited to lay my eyes on more of your work.

Hello, Adle!

Wow – once again, thanks for the awesome feedback! Your requests aren’t selfish at all – I need and appreciate the feedback, and I use it to improve my writing!! I’m really happy you saw an improvement and enjoyed the storyline. What makes me happier is that the suggestions you have are relatively easy for me to implement. I get so excited knowing I don’t need to throw out the kitchen sink – just alter what’s in the kitchen sink, if that makes sense … lol!! It can be really difficult to find folks who can give honest, constructive, and specific feedback, and I’ve received more in the past two-ish months (since the release of Damian’s Oracle) than I ever have before on all my other works combined. I felt like I beat my head against the wall for a few years trying to go the conventional route before deciding to go out on my own (with the help of a couple dear friends!) Reading your comments on both Damian’s Oracle and Damian’s Assassin has been absolutely wonderful, not only because I can see how interested you are, but because I really do walk away with a lot of great advice that I can (and do!) use. Thank you!!!

Lizzy :-)

Hi Nicole!

Don’t worry – there will be!!! I hope to have book 3 in this series out by the end of the year, and I’ll be releasing other books in the meantime!!! You’ll have more Lizzy books to entertain you!!

Lizzy :-)

3. Pingback: Damian’s Assassin « Dashares.com – Best E-books Library For All – Read all your favorite E-Books with Downloading facility

4. Donnie

I thought that both the first & second books were very good. And I’m ready for more of their adventures. Thank you for two great reads.

1. Lizzy Ford

You’re welcome, Donnie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave comments! I’ll hopefully have book 3 in this series out by the end of the year, though I’ll be releasing other books in the meantime! The next book is due in mid-April!!

Lizzy :-)

5. Samantha Santos

pleas follow up with Sofia and Damian. there story is what i looked foward to and it was about dusty. you have follow up on sofia and damian

1. Lizzy Ford

Well … I had planned on showing the evolution of all of them by giving glimpses of their lives in follow-on books. I’m receiving a lot of requests, though, to do more than 4 books so people can see their friends from the books again in a new book … I’ll have to see how well books 3 and 4 go over!! They’re planned out already … If they go well, I may expand the series! Thanks for reading and taking the time to post!!

6. linda

I loved both books keep them coming. I love Sofia and Damian there love is so real and strong. I’d love a follow up on there relationship and maybe even a love triangle with Sofia and Darian to get Damian jealous.

1. Lizzy Ford

Lol … very cute!! I have plans for Darian, though … muwahahaha! :-) I’m happy you enjoyed both books!

7. Samantha Santos

keep going don’t stop i take it back i also love Dusty and Biana’s story . but i can relate more to Sofia, thats why i was bitchin but you’ve become my new fav auther. It would be amazing if it was made into a movie series. SCREW THE TWILIGHT SAGA! :)

1. Lizzy Ford

Yay!! Very cool! I hope I can live up to it!!

No worries – I have favorites, too, among my characters! I like Sofi better than Bianca, but I like Dusty better than Damian … go figure!

Since you liked D’s Oracle and D’s Assassin, you may also like the series I’m launching in May! It’s another contemporary paranormal … :-)

1. Biji Rani

Hey..
        same thing here. I love Dustin better than D. and Sofi more than B.
        But i missd D and Sofi in the sequel.. One doubt though. How does Sofi sustain herself w/o D? Darian?? Oh!!

Hi Monique!

Book 3 in the Damian series will be out in December. In the meantime, I’ll be releasing other books!!! Happy you enjoyed them both! :-) My third novel, The Warlord’s Secret, a fantasy romance, will be out soon!

Lizzy :-)

8. Pingback: (L)earning from reviewers | Guerrilla Wordfare

9. JP

hey Lizzy, Awesome book… To be frank when i started the first book i was not that much comfortable. But once i completed 25-30 pages in the first book i was litearlly glued to it. I have read the book only while working. lol.. i was so much involved in the book that i just opened the book in another system and continued my work on the other. Once again thanks for the excellent book and will be keeping an eye on the 3rd book of this series. Also trying for your other books… Thanks again for a wonderful book

1. Lizzy Ford

You’re very welcome!! I’m glad you ended up liking them! Sorry they distracted you from work … haha! :-) I’m having Damian’s Oracle and Damian’s Assassin edited for a re-release in December in conjunction with book 3 in the series, so the beginning of Damian’s Oracle should be smoothed out! In the meantime, yes, definitely read my other books! :-) Everything will be free through the end of the year, and I plan on releasing another 8 or 9 this year!

Hello, JP!

You can find them under the eBooks page on our site. They’re on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Sony Reader Store, Kobo ereader library, Diesel library, Feedbooks, Goodreads, GetFreeebooks … you can do a Google search for Lizzy Ford and author and probably find them in a dozen other places, some of which we distribute to and some of which find my books and post ‘em!

Hope this helps! Thanks for asking and for reading!!!

Lizzy :-)

10. CAM

Just like to say that I have loved both books so far and look forward to the next. Also like the fact these is a lack of typos…..Alot of books that I even pay for are full of them….Nice to read good books without having to figure out what it was supposed to say. :-) *****

1. Lizzy Ford

Thanks, Cam! I’m still working on perfecting my writing, so D’s Oracle and D’s Assassin will be made even better when my editor is done with them! :-) The third novel I released (not in the Damian series) was worked over by her as well, and I think it’s the easiest to read of any of them! :-)

11. Cindy

Thank you Lizzy for giving us such a wonderfully easy read. I downloaded D’s Oracle based on the brief overview through Ibooks and have been enjoying it ever since. I have been reading it slowly as I didn’t want it to end then decided to look for the sequel and was ecstatic to see D’s Assassin out and have down loaded it also. I will still read them slowly to savor the enjoyment of your wonderful writing style! I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
    Again thank you for the awesome books!
    A new but now definitely permanent fan.
    Cindy

1. Lizzy Ford

You’re welcome, Cindy! I’m happy you liked D’s Oracle! The writing is rough, but I’m working with an editor to make it better. I got tired of waiting, waiting, waiting and decided one day to just fo forth and be a real writer – even if it’s not perfect! I’ll re-release D’s Oracle and D’s Assassin in December along with book three. Enjoy!! Lizzy :-)

12. Pingback: Free As A Sales Tool – Interview with Indie Writer Lizzy Forde | David Gaughran

13. Biji Rani

Damian was good. Dustin is better. B was what exactly he needed. And she cooks. WOW.
    As someone before me pointed out, the romance between Dusty and B could have been more planned. It was abrupt and you could, maybe, elaborate on the lovemaking.. Maybe…
    Then again, the action was mind blowing. I suspected there was more for Jonny n well… If you don’t mind me saying, you could have given more action to him. Also, there were too many characters and locations and happenings which unlike D’s Oracle, it was difficult to keep track. And you did not have to shut out Jule n D out of all fun. there cud hav been more e-conversations.. It would hav been a big book, but we all would have loved to read more, anyways..
    And a suggestion
    I was hopping, maybe after you finish with the first four books, you might wanna do something about Jonny. He is an adorable teen, after all. Your fans, including me, would like to see how such a plot will develop.. I hope you will consider this..

As for the sequels, December? its too far.. But It will be worth the wait, I know.

Thank you so much for all of these interesting people who make my day…

1. Lizzy Ford

Hi Biji – you’re absolutely right about Damian’s Assassin. I’ve gotten tons of similar feedback, so I’m going to flesh out the Dustin-Bianca relationship more and add more depth to Jonny’s story in the revision – and to Jenn’s. Everyone missed Damian in book 2!! Jonny’s an important character in books 3 and 4, where you get to see his shift to evil, and I realized I didn’t properly develop him for his role in book 2. It was probably evident, but I didn’t hire an editor until after the first two Damian books were released – she beats me up now if there are these kinds of issues in my books! Haha! I’m revising and re-releasing Damians’ Oracle in September, then revising and re-releasing Damian’s Assassin in November. My editor is helping me, and so are alll the comments I’ve received from readers to make these better! So thanks and I’ll do my best to improve the revisions this fall!! Lizzy :-)

1. Biji Rani

Thank you for listening..
        And i want to take back what i said about elaborating on love making. It is only when i re read D’s Oracle that I realized how the subtle love-tension b/w D n Sofi added to their relationship when it blossomed in his bed.
        It was missing with Dusty n B..
        But you are gonna remedy that. So everything is ok with the world and I am going to read D’s Assassin the ‘God knows how many-eth’ time…
        Can’t get enough of Dusty…

14. Ling

Got Damian’s Oracle via amazon for free, read it in one day then immediately bought Damian’s Assassin and Katie’s Hellion and finished those in one day. Then I re-read Damians Oracle like 5 more times :) My husband thought I was obsessed. You are truly creative in the paranormal romance genre. The plot lines are unique and gritty. The chemistry is palpable. My favorite pair is still Damian and Sophi whom miss in Damian’s Assassin terribly. I sincerely hope we will get to see their interaction and love in the later books. Also, the sexual chemistry between the characters are so magnetic and builds up so well that when they do make love, the lack of details provided is a little anti-climactic. The description of the kisses are so good that I think some details of the actual rump in the sac will push the whole thing over the edge. I am eagerly awaiting the third book from Damian’s series as well as the sequel from Rhyn’s series.

1. Lizzy Ford

Hi Ling! Awesome – glad you’ve enjoyed the paranormal romances! ‘Gritty’ is a very good word for them. A lot of people don’t like how rough I am with my characters, but I tend to think that life just isn’ t pretty, so I’m not making it pretty for my characters, either!! That’s awesome about reading D’s Oracle 5 times!! I’m revising D’s Oracle and D’s Assassin for re-release this fall prior to book three being out. I’m going to probably beef up D’s Assassin. I had a lot of people say they missed Damian and Sofi … they’ll definitely make a reappearance in Damian’s Immortal (due out in December.) I’ll see about adding a scene to the revised D’s Assassin …. thanks for your comments!!! Lizzy :-)

15. Sarah

Hi Lizzy
    I have only just started reading your books after I found this website by accident. I absolutly loved Damians Oracle and couldn’t stop reading till I finished it. Just finished Damians Assassin and once again it was brilliant. I am really enjoying your work and think you are very talented writer and look forward to the next installment.

Thanks Sarah

ps If you know any guys that look and act like Damian, Jule or Darian please send them my way lol!!

1. Lizzy Ford

Hi Sarah! Haha – unfortunately, I don’t, though I do get my inspiration for hunks from wrestlers and UFC guys. Hahahaha! Very pretty men, they are! Glad you’re enjoying the books! If you liked those two, you’ll probably like Katie’s Hellion, too. I’m actually getting ready to re-release an edited version of Damian’s Oracle in Sept and will re-release an edited (and expanded) version of D’s Assassin. I was stupid and didn’t hire an editor until after those two were out, so I’m going back to revise them! Ha! Lizzy

16. katy

hey lizzy i just finished damian’s oracle and damian’s assassin… in one day!!!!!!!! I loved them both soo much and i just found your new one keira’s moon. SOoo excited and just wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful books. You make you characters so relatable and inspiring. I just really love them. thank you

1. Lizzy Ford

Glad you enjoyed D’s Oracle and D’s Assassin, too!! :-) The third one, Damian’s Immortal, will be out in early December … yay for more books!! Lizzy :-)

17. Pingback: The (D)amian’s Oracle Series | Guerrilla Wordfare

18. Pingback: 700 reviews and counting | Guerrilla Wordfare

19. Georgie

Lizzy!!!

I loved the edited version of this book, the extra story of Dustys sister adds so much to understanding him, but it’s December 2nd!!!!! Where is the 3rd!!!???? Please I NEED to read it!!!!! Georgie

20. Lin

I read the originals of Damien’s Oracle and Assassin and I just reread all 3 in the last 2 days. I love your books. I love the way you write them and the characters. I absolutely love Pierre by the way, so sarcastic. You are my favorite paranormal/ romance author. I suppose I will have to wait until May for The Grey God, but it is going to be a long wait. Well done.

1. Lizzy Ford

Hi Christina! There is a third book in the War of Gods series that I released in early Dec. Title: “Damian’s Immortal.” If you’d like a free copy, just send me an email! LizzyFord(at)gmail(dot)com. And the fourth book (The Grey God) will be out in May. Yay!

21. sandra

thx for a great read.My mum’s currently in the hospital and am sleeping there with her.damien’s series really helped kill boredom.